At Clothesource, we’re often asked for our views of how apparel retailing is likely to shape up over next decade.
It’s a brief we get especially from businesses and organisations that don’t automatically come into contact with retailers or clothing brands, but depend heavily on them for their business: spinners and weavers for example.
As a result, we’ve developed a presentation that’s perfect for getting management to review their business, and the marketplace assumptions it might be based on. It challenges especially some commonly held clichés heard at global conferences, such as:
– The view that the world’s apparel consumption will move to Asia by 2025
– The widely underestimated role as an apparel market of low-income countries like Nigeria
– The contrasting myths about the ageing consumer, especially in Europe, China and Japan
– The likelihood of success in new markets for businesses struggling in their own
– The myth that fashion customers follow the same brands everywhere
For the next year, the presentation is available for selected clients. Contact us for details and terms